- 2+ years of experience in web development.
- Knowledge of best practices in web development, security and optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Experience in WP modules development.
- Experience with Elementor and/or Visual Composer.
- Strong knowledge of PHP back-end development.
- Ability to write clean, organized, and reusable code.
- Strong understanding of website load-speed optimization.
- Proficient using of Git.
- Level of English upper-intermediate.
Would be a good plus
- Familiarity with any PHP CRM systems (OpenCart, Bitrix, Drupal etc.).
- Experience with any PHP frameworks.
- Experience with Bootstrap or Foundation and CSS preprocessors such as SASS.
- REST APIs, 3rd party services integration.
- Familiarity with E-commerce, WPML, Multisite.
- Experience in basic Linux servers configuration, ability to deploy WP project to a remote hosting service including environment setup.
- Development and support of websites based on WP CMS
- WP plugin development
- Fully equipped workplace.
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm and cozy in winter.
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR.
- Salary attached to $.
- Official employment.
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Technical literature.
- Interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team