- At least 1 year of experience in IT sales management.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Experience in maintaining communication with B2B clients.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Basic digital marketing knowledge.
- Experience in web analytics, SMM, content marketing, email marketing.
- Searching and qualifying potential clients.
- Outreach to potential customers using email, social media.
- Creating the content for sales emails.
- Conducting market research to obtain leads.
- Initiating contact with clients and setting up meetings for Business Development Specialists to achieve KPIs.
- Fully equipped workplace.
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer & warm and cozy in winter.
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR.
- Fixed salary + %.
- Official employment;.
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Technical literature.
- Interested in seminar or conference? - will gladly delegate you there.
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team