- Experience with SQL/NoSQL DBMS: MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, PostgreSQLbranding, content, and more.
- Experience with NodeJS frameworks: Express, Koa, Sails, Meteor (at least one).
- OOP principles knowledge.
- Experience with Git.
- Able to read technical documentation in English.
Would be a good plus
- Experience with server-side applications.
- Knowledge of AWS, Google Cloud Platform.
- Load balancing.
- Server integration basics.
- Work on projects from scratch or improve existing ones.
- Grow together with the team.
- Enjoy playing tennis and football.
- Destroy fruits and cookies supplies in the office.
- Have fun and participate in team building events.
- Fully equipped workplace.
- City-center located office, which is fresh in summer and warm & cozy in winter.
- Additional bonuses as table tennis, football, cookies, PS and VR.
- Salary attached to $.
- Official employment.
- Monthly benefits to cover a subscription to the gym, English courses or any other activity.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
just drop us a line —
Wanna see more? Check the full list of jobs.join team